Sunday 9 October 2011

Gina Chong and Chris Chong Photography





















I very much like the photographic work of Gina and Chris Chong. I chose to feature there work in my blog as I find it influential. There collection or work photographing couples is what I intend to do for my shoot with Fay and Joe. As Fay and Joe are confident out going friends of mine my intentions were to get them to pose for the camera – not over pose as I don’t want that effect for my photographs. The photographs above I feel capture the beauty, trust and happiness from the couple – you can’t help but smile when you see them. I especially like the framing of the photographs – the subjects are always in the middle and the location out of focus, this works well as it makes the subjects being the couple the main focus. Once again these inspiring photographs aren’t over made up or heaving manipulated which was well in particular for this shoot as it doesn’t contradict the natural happiness and essence of the photographs. I intend and look forward to photographing using similar styles and techniques to Gina and Chris Chong.

No comments:

Post a Comment